These dolls come in 3 different skin tones ( light , medium, and dark ) This one is dark skinned with hazel eyes. You can choose between two dresses.
Included is:
. The doll
. A dress
. A headband
. A pacifier
. A pamper
I think all of this was a good deal for only 9$ . I am thinking of going back to buy more !
These dolls also fit in AG clothes , but the clothes is a little loose.
AG dolls fit in the baby's clothes , but it is tight and short and looks like a shirt.
Just to give you an idea of the baby's size , here's a photo.
The pacifier can be put on the baby's arm or other places you might want to put it.
The pamper is removable so you can "change" the baby's diaper.
A closer look at some of the items .
You an buy many items for your baby at Target , including clothes and accessories .
You can also buy minis for only $4. I will buy one soon. The minis are perfect AG size , and can make good dolls, siblings , or just for play.
They come with clothes and hats.
These are so cute and Adollable . These are an amazing deal.
Some more pics !
I decided to name her Hazel after Hazel in Heroes Of Olympus.
The Circo brand mark is on her bum.
These are perfect for ages 3-100. She is so beautiful and cheap. I love that I am able to buy her clothes and accessories . I rate this product 5 stars. I just love her SOOO much !!!!!!
How do you like her ? Would you buy her ? Do you have one ? Comment below !
No comments:
Post a Comment