Tuesday, March 14, 2017

ⓤⓟⓓⓐⓣⓔⓢ #3 | Where have I been ??

Well hello my precious readers, I hope you're  all having a magical day !

I realized that I have not posted since July..... Sorry ! (  if I had a dollar for everytime I've said that :P)

I would like to wish everyone a Happy 2017 as well, I hope you're having a great year :)

I took a LOOONG hiatus from posting, mostly from lack of commitment, school, and new responsibilities. I've matured a lot since I've first started this blog.

My dolls are being taken care of wonderfully, and even though I don't use them too often, I still love them ! I still love everything this blog is about.

I will be posting more quality content, more often.

I know I've made a lot of promises saying that I would do that, and I haven't fulfilled that. As I reminded you guys, I've matured a lot :) I will keep my promise !

This is just a short little update to tell you guys that I will be active ! I welcome any new readers and I say thank you to those who've stuck with me. I appreciate all of you !

Have a magical day,
~ Thalia ♡


No comments:

Post a Comment