Friday, May 27, 2016

American Girl Place - Part 3 : Beforever



Hey Stars ! These are some pictures I took when I visited American Girl Place in August. I took a lot of these photos , so I have divided them into many parts . I think I have around 2 more posts worth of pictures ! These were taken on my phone ( before I had my camera ), so sorry about the quality ! Let's  get on with it !


Addy 




Josefina 






Some of Jose's Collection





Another of Kaya's Outfits 





Addy's Collection








Maryellen's Collection and one of the props in her area !





One of Kaya's outfits ! I really like this one :)





More of Kaya's Collection 






Maryellen 


Caroline






Another of Kaya's Outfits


Julie's Car





Josefina's Studio Area





     That's everything ! I love the American Girl Place in New York. Have you ever been to one ? I really hoped you liked the pictures and enjoyed looking at them. That's all for now, my shining stars :)

           ~ Thalia

1 comment:

  1. I love Addy's dress and julie's car!! Also Mary-Ellen is so pretty!! Thanks for sharing these fabulous dolls! :-*
    -Lydia
    Lydia's Dolls

    ReplyDelete