Tuesday, December 22, 2015

LEA CLARK LEAK ?!?! | Leaked Lea | SPOILER ALERT

*SPOILER ALERT*

LEA CLARK HAS BEEN LEAKED ! Oh my , she is so beautiful! I still don't know if I want her . She's EXTREMELY Unique and different . I like her a lot more then Grace , just because she is so different . ALL HAIL THE GIRL OF THE YEAR 2016 !!!!


-

-


-

*SPOILER ALERT*

-

-

-

-


-

*SPOILER ALERT*


-


-


-

And here she is .............









Isn't she just gorgeous? Go here to learn all about the awesome girl ! It looks like she loves photography:)

Her Book :

It's by the same author  who wrote Kanani's Book , Lisa Yee.

Meet Outfit :



Outfit Collection:


What you you think of Lea Clark ?

Personally , I love her . She reminds me a lot of myself ( even though we look nothing alike  ). Her personality is awesome and her outfits are something I would wear. My little sis might be getting her for Christmas !

Amazed ,
~Thalia

No comments:

Post a Comment