Friday, December 11, 2015

December Thoughts ^_^









Bonjour, my lovelies ! I'm pretty great as of lately. I did super awesome on my state exams and I feel freer . Anyway , DECEMBER is here , which is my favorite month of the year . Why ?

1 ) MY BIRTHDAY !!
My birthday is on the 21st and I'm really excited :)

2) CHRISTMAS !!
Tis' the Season of giving ! ( I think )

3 ) DOUBLE THE PRESENTS !
Usually , my bday and Christmas are smashed into one and I get one gift . I can still dream ......


Okie :) Here are the questions for December thoughts .

What do you think of December ? Why ?

I think it's awesome. The decorations are fun to make and the traditions are cute :) Getting gifts and giving gifts is pretty cool too .

What do you like about it ?

Christmas , my birthday , and snow .

What is one thing you can only get during this time ?

Star cookies . They are star shaped crisp cookies coated in chocolate and white sprinkles . Delish :)

What do you hate about December ?

All the animals and plants die and migrate :(


That's pretty much all :) I have all intentions of getting some good quality blogposts up soon. No more excuses.


Candy canes and winter love,
- Thaila -

No comments:

Post a Comment