Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thankful









I'm thankful for many things .
The basic things , like my family , friends , school , an education and all those other wonderful things I take for granted.
But I'm also thankful for those extraordinary things in my life .
You guys .
I've been through my ups and downs , my easy days and my hard days. I've have so many cringe-worthy blogposts,(I just privated a whole bunch ) but you never judged me . I'm trying my best to transform this blog into the one it was meant to be. So thank you .
Thank you for sticking by my side , even when I didn't say I needed you , and being there every step of the way . Thank you for supporting my blog , dolls , and myself even when they weren't the best .
There are a million things I'm thankful for in my life , and you are on the top of my list .
Here are a few things I am thankful for :1. My cousin who was born a few hours ago
2. My family
3. My friends
4. The Internet
5. This blog
6. YouTube
7.Blogging as a whole
8. An education
9.Music
10. My teachers
11. Sibling
12. All my toys (as childish as this might sound )
13. Food and water
14. Clothes
15. Technology


These are the few of all the amazing things I have that I'm thankful for .
Extremely Thankful ,
-ThaLiA

No comments:

Post a Comment