Sunday, November 15, 2015

STARTING OVER ?!?! | Where I've Been + YOUTUBE ?

Starting over ?
Kind of .

Remember all those cringe worthy blogposts I will never be able to get rid over ? Can we forget those   ?

This blog has messed up . I've messed up , and I'm going to fix it .

This blog was never a very good one . It was filled with excuses and promises and low quality photos . I've been working hard to get quality blogposts that all you sweet little marshmallow can enjoy and I'm working very hard on it . Here's a list of things I've changed :

1) Writing . I'm trying to improve my writing to make my blogposts worth reading :)
2) Blog Address . It is now theuniverseinthisblog.blogspot.com . I thought it fitted this blog better .
3) Mood / Theme . Before , the mood was some weird smash of fun rainbows and emo . That didn't work how I wanted it to , and now this blog is a happy sunshiney kind of blog .

I think that's all the major things I've changed . There are also less excuses , better quality ( I hope ) , and some blogposts worth reading :)

WHERE HAVE I'VE BEEN ?

School is taking up way too much time . I'm studying all the time and doing homework. I've also been on my very comfy couch looking at cameras . P.S.  What camera do you use ? What is the best one to buy ? I'm looking for a good camera . Preferably cheap :)

YOUTUBE ?!?

I'm workin' on it . I will be doing it with PonyLove9 , but her editor/manager will be running it with me . I will link you flamingos once it's up and running . It's going to be about all kinds of toys including AG , Barbie , Build a Bear , and tons of other awesome brands . We NEED names , so help me out the the comments pwease .

I think that's all , so stay positive . Or negative . Negative's good too .

Changing ,
Thalia ( formerly LuNa ) the Professional Toy Blogger and Fangirl
-
-


No comments:

Post a Comment