Thursday, August 13, 2015

SPOILER ALERT !!! MARYELLEN LEAK !

Ello Everyone ! Today I have some pictures and links about MaryEllen . Just warning you - SPOILER ALERT ! If you want it to be a surprise, don't read below !

I do not on any of these pictures , these are pictures I found around the Internet and on other blogs . All credit goes to the owners .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Alright let's look at her collection !

Here are some helpful links :)

MARYELLEN ! Look at her ! I love her hair ! And that outfit is just splendid !




Some of her outfits - I don't know the names of them .





A POODLE SKIRT !!!



I love that ice skating outfit - I might need to get it ( I ice skate )

Now , let's look at some of her things .







And of course - the cute puppy !



Some more pictures .






Her books .





Her Mini doll :


An additional picture :



This is some of her stuff I found online and on other blogs . I DO NOT own any of these pictures .


I hope you enjoyed this post ! What's your favorite from her collection ? What are your thought on her and her collection ? Comment down below !










































No comments:

Post a Comment