For my HP themed week , here are 10 reason to love Harry Potter !
Here is Kaya with her poorly colored HP glasses and lighting scar :)
We'll begin a moment -But first - let me take a selfie :)
1. -Hermione Granger is a boss- Hermione Granger is a strong female character that encourages girls to be strong and independent women .
2. The characters are relatable .
3. Harry Potter shows us there is a hero in all of us . He grew up as an abused orphan and became a HERO .
4. The books show real life problems - they deal with bullying and discrimination.
5. It is extremely well written and has a fantastic plot .
6. You can imagine the wonderful world of Harry Potter while you read it .
7. The books have admirable mother figures like Narcrissa Malfoy , Molly Weasley , and Lily Evans-Potter .
8. Harry Potter is a tale of friendship - even through war .
9. The quotes are amazing .
10. The book is filled with smiles , laughs, and joys . It is filled with pain , sorrow , and sadness . This book will warm your heart and make you cry , but you'll love it .
I know these are some poor reasons , but hopefully if you didn't read HP , you read now . Like seriously, go read it NOW , you'll never regret ! -even when your drowning in your tears of feels-