Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Sorry ! + Pictures of Kaya

Sorry for not posting , things have been really crazy , but I'll try to get back into my posting streak . Before I show you all the pictures , I have a few things to say .

1. My writing is really bad 
It really is . I've been trying to write with more emotion lately , and to write better. I apologize for bad writing and grammatical mistakes.

2. My posts are boring. 
I've been trying to make my posts more interesting, but they are really boring . I'll keep trying to spice things up .

3. I need to try .
I keep saying I'm going to do this and I'll do that , but I never do . I'm going to keep this a toy/doll blog until I find out how to incorporate everything else .

Yeah , that's all of that . Time for the pictures.
This is after I brushed her hair out ( I'll have a post on that soon) , so I took some pictures of her . I tried to dress her up in modern clothes .










Sorry about that one ...




Excuse the bad quality, I was rushing . You can't blame me , there were Mosquitos ! Her hair is not as frizzy , it just got a bit tangled in the grass .

Until next time my fellow earthlings,

-LuNa
-Kaya



















No comments:

Post a Comment