Friday, July 31, 2015

HAPPY NATIONAL HARRY POTTER DAY

Ok everyone , today's one of my favorite days of the year - July 31st . What exactly is so important about July 31st ? Today is Harry Potter's birthday. Yes , the kid with the hair and the scar . And for about a year now , I've been crazy about it . To the point where I have several posters , a golden snitch , stickers and bracelets. Yeah , that crazy . I usually go to Scholastic ( a bookstore) and they have a huge party kind of thingy .Sadly , they didn't have it this year :( Last year , we had Harry Potter COOKIES !! I was busy today , but hopefully tomorrow I have time for pictures of all my Harry merchandise and a review on a chocolate frog ( a Harry Potter candy ) . Please accept this bad picture if Kaya and have a very Happy Potter day !


-LuNa

No comments:

Post a Comment