Monday, June 15, 2015

Who is this Charming Prince ? My New Custom Boy Doll

Hello ! The reason I didn't post yesterday was because I was working on getting one of my old Disney Animators Dolls fixed up. These will given to a VERY long time ago . This doll was very " loved " . Scribbles , painted nails , knotted hair . I fixed it up a bit and it looks like this now .

I'm not very good at cleaning dolls up , as you can probably see . The hair is cut uneven , but that works out cause' he looks like a skater boy . I was originally just going to fix up and keep it a girl , but I decided Imshould make him a boy since I have only one other boy ( hearts for hearts custom ).

I pretty happy with how he turned out. I have three problems with him. 
1) Clothes . I don't know how I'm going to get him boyish clothes. I don't want to spend extra money , so I will have to make him clothes myself or try to get him to fit in to AG or BAB clothes.
2) Marks. He has some marks that no matter what I try , I can't get off. Any suggestions?
3) Names . I have no idea what to name him ! If you have any suggestions, please comment them below .
Hopefully I can take him outside for some better photos .

* I ONLY make custom dolls with old , very damaged dolls of mine . 

BYEE !!
- LuNa - 



No comments:

Post a Comment