Saturday, April 4, 2015

Kanani Practicing Ballet

I've been so busy today that I forgot post this morning. To make up for it , here are a couple of low quality photos of Kanani during ballet practice. She is wearing a retired outfit.




"Ballet is hard !" Kanani complains.




"Oh , I'll never get the hang of it." She sighs.



                                                  " I did I it ! I did it ! " Kanani exclaims.






"Time to do my stretches" Kanani says happily .



                                                   
                                              "  Even Ballerinas need their rest " Kanani says as she sits down for a            
                                                  break.
 
       Kanani hums to the music as she twirls.


And .... Finish ! She dances the ending of the song.


A closer look at her outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment