Thursday, April 2, 2015

CIRCO Baby Doll Review

While I was at target , I stumbled upon this beauty in the toy aisle. 




These dolls come in 3 different skin tones ( light , medium, and dark ) This one is dark skinned with hazel eyes. You can choose between two dresses.

Included is:

. The doll

. A dress

. A headband

. A pacifier 

. A pamper







I think all of this was a good deal for only 9$ . I am thinking of going back to buy more !

These dolls also fit in AG clothes , but the clothes is a little loose.











AG dolls fit in the baby's clothes , but it  is tight and short and looks like a shirt.








Just to give you an idea of the baby's size , here's a photo.








The pacifier can be put on the baby's arm or other places you might want to put it.








The pamper is removable so you can "change" the baby's diaper.













A closer look  at some of the items .
















You an buy many items for your baby at Target , including clothes and accessories .
You can also buy minis for only $4. I will buy one soon. The minis are perfect AG size , and can make good dolls, siblings , or just for play.



They come with clothes and hats.
These are so cute and Adollable . These are an amazing deal.

Some more pics !











I decided to name her Hazel after Hazel in Heroes Of Olympus.

The Circo brand mark is on her bum.


These are perfect for ages 3-100. She is so beautiful and cheap. I love that I am able to buy her clothes and accessories . I rate this product 5 stars. I just love her SOOO much !!!!!! 

How do you like her ? Would you buy her ? Do you have one ? Comment below !


No comments:

Post a Comment